Monday, January 18, 2010

Tiger Woods Affair



Tiger is really getting drilled by EVERYONE because of his mess up. Ever since the situation, weeks ago, the media and pounded him and sponsors have left him. Here is my two cents:

Leave him alone.

1) If you've never made a mistake, cast the first stone.
2) How many other billionairs, athletes, and other celebs are sleeping around (but no one seems to drill them).

I know... everyone says "he made it seem like he was such a good guy." My response. When? How? It was us (the media) that made him look picture perfect. I never heard him say he was a good christian boy with a flawless life.

Anyhow... leave the joker alone and start praying for him.

Tiger,
I personally think you should pick your head up, pick your clubs up, and be pro-active. Don't be quitter just because people are bone heads. However, If you've still got lots of money and just want to live it up - that's your choice, no one elses!

No comments: