I waited quite some time to watch this specific movie. After watcing the movie, I was very much pleased with what I recieved. Although there are many critics and women that didn't like the movie because it was 20 minutes of film and 60 minutes of ninja, lets be reminded of the title... "Ninga Assassin."
Guys that show up this type of movie are looking for blood, ninjas, and death. That's what you pretty much get in this movie.
All you jokers that didn't like it because of no plot... go watch Narnia again.
All you jokers that didn't like it because is was bloody... read the title before watching.
All you girls that reviewed the movie and cried... ummm, sorry for your luck.
Although, I don't really understand how ninja can "heal themselves" or magically disappear. But hey, they are trainined ninjas. Now that I think of it... Chuck Norris could do the same.
I recommend the movie, but don't expect much more than: blood, ninjitsu, and dealth.
It's totally a guy movie!

No comments:
Post a Comment