Avatar is on a roll. Prior to my viewing, I was not sure what to think of this movie nor knew anything about it. There was tons of marketing on the movie and I decided to give it a chance with some friends of mine.
I will tell you that it was 10x better than I expected. It was very "awe" and "wonderful." Lots of creativity went into this movie. Not enough words could really express my thoughts on this movie. However I do recommened it.
Notes: this movie is an adult movie. There cursing in it. Lots of action and adventure. This is no small time, kid movie.
I've also heard some buzz about the religious debate and the whole "save the wilderness" thing... This is my 2 cents for those jokers:
It's a movie with a plot, specifically a plot that takes place on another planet with another culture. Get over it and enjoy a good entertaining movie that's not titled SAW 11... (which are lame as can be ideas for a movie).

No comments:
Post a Comment